Saturday, March 12, 2011

upon further review

and with much prayer,
I still feel we are called to do this in Colorado.
The homestead here in Ohio makes a lot of logical sense, but, Colorado is where I think we are supposed to be.

I am changing the vision statement to reflect that we will be a nonprofit organization. After a lot of prayer I see the need to avoid even the appearance of evil in connection to taking gifts privately. Nonprofit status will add accountability to this ministry and in many eyes credibility.
I still feel strongly that if a time should arise when free speech is muzzled by adherence to tax status rules, we should at that time revert to a private organization.

The vision statement is just that a vision of how we should do things. It is not set in stone. It will become a mission statement put out by the board of the nonprofit ministry once we are organized.

Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment